Our Baby is 15 Weeks!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Wow! I cant believe I am 15 weeks into the pregnancy! This is what Daniel's and my little bebe looks like, or should look like. I have a feeling he is a lot bigger.. a LOT bigger. The nurse I talked to said that I should not be able to feel him move for at least another two weeks and that there is almost no possible way for anyone on the outside to be able to see his movements. Well, that is just not true! Not only have i felt an odd little twitter in my belly, but Daniel and I have seen him/her move! If there is anyone who does not believe you can just come over and see me about it, I'll show you! It's so cute looking, whenever I have been up and about and walking a whole lot the baby likes to hang out on the left side of my belly. I have a nice little bump on my left side and the right is almost flat, but when I'm sitting down or when I have a full belly, my belly is all even again. I cannot explain how much I just like to stare at my belly. I still cant wrap my head around the fact that Daniel and I will be parents, I cant believe that God has given us this baby, I cant believe that I have the honour of caring him! Wow... it truly is amazing. I just wish i felt better now!

My poor hubby, with all my crazy emotions and morning/daytime/nighttime sickness he has been so good and patient to me! Sometime I need to laugh, or cry on, or talk to, or snuggle with, or get ticked off at someone. And, since there is no one else around for me to get ticked off with I take it all out on him, poor guy (well, except for the occasional incompetent bag boy or waitress. Whenever we go to a restaurant Daniel makes me promise to be nice to the waiters) Also, when we first got married the apartment was clean, bills sent out on time, and a nice warm dinner made when he got home. Things have changed! I cant remember to do anything on time, the sight of the dishes makes me throw up most days, (although Daniel helps with dishes on the weekends I swear there have been some of the same things there for a week. Oh fine! who am I kidding? I know for a fact that one bowl has been there two weeks! :( laundry is such an effort, and cooking is so gross. There are days when food does look good, but the effort it takes to cook a simple meal make me so tired I usually pass out on the couch and end u falling asleep. Of course, I have been having days where I feel perfect, but why would I want to spend it on house chores? Those are the days when Daniel and I go out and do stuff and spend time outside! Oh well, the house is probably just going to always be a little messy until the baby comes. After he is born I wont be so sick all the time and I'll just clean when he is asleep.

Oh yes! to finish what I was saying in the first place, Daniel has been the perfect husband to me, his kindness and love is truly inspiring. Make sure you all not only pray for the health of our precious little child, but also that God would bless my kind hubby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment