16 Weeks

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yeah! 16 weeks along and the baby just keeps on getting bigger and stronger :) The past two weeks have been really exhausting, which in turn makes me feel pretty down because Im not doing anything. But after yesterdays doctors appointment when Daniel and I were able to hear the little heart beat... I get so excited it just gives me new energy! His/Her heart beat is perfectly normal and very strong sounding. :) The doctor also commented on how big I am for 16 weeks, she said the baby must be going through a growth spurt.

So the baby is doing well and my nausea is starting to get a lot better! Since I have had some extra energy and am feeling better I decided to start cleaning the apartment today. Its been awhile and things are looking pretty grim, to say the least. I know it must have been a really long time since I have really done anything because the whole time I was walking around the apartment cleaning the dog followed me around looking slightly alarmed, wondering what I was doing. I got kind of agitated at the dog, I mean, I know I haven't cleaned in awhile but for goodness sakes the dog doesn't have to act like he has never seen me with a dish rag in my hand!
So there it is, the latest update on what is going on in the Isaacs household!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly said...

    Congrats! I love baby bumps! Too cute! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    July 18, 2011 at 3:25 PM  

  2. Good Girl Gone Green said...

    cute belly! Congrats! :)

    August 7, 2011 at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment